From:
Richard Burdess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 21:39:17 +0100
Robert,

After watching the threads on this for some days now I believe that you need
a program called DVD X COPY and this can be used to backup any DVD you may
wish to copy, it will reduce any DVD down to Between 4.3 and 4.4 Gigs, will
also burn to + or - disc's.

 This program is now illegal to purchase in the USA, but you can still get a
copy in the UK. it does not remove the copy protection it just copies and
reduces the whole disc, answer 2 questions and press start,  that's all
there is to it, I have found that it works best on 4x disc's.

The quality of the disc's produced is the best I have ever seen from a copy
you would not be able to tell the difference between it and the original. If
you check the web I am sure you could find a copy at a reasonable price.

Richard