Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:05:52 +1000
For the hardware, nothing special than a normal CDROM, however I did see
some CDRW/DVD don't like to be slave drive (may caused by software however).

You may have problem running the software. I have a sence that you are going
to use Adaptec software. In my exp, it is buggy (unless you have the latest
version with lastet patch), and I don't like its DirectCD, I would recommand
to use Nero or some thing else rather than Adaptec. If you have no other
option than Adaptec, for your own good, when you do the installation, do a
custom install - install Easy CD Creator only! Avoid DirectCD as possible as
you can.

Good luck.

Jun Qian