From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:39:39 -0700
hi i dont know if this will help but they just had this issue on tech tv and
its totaly up  to the user the celron is a strip model pentium and a little
cheaper then the pentium but the  amd is and this is for a gamin croud the
better for your buck its cheaper and well stand up next to the pinteim in
the bechn marks like u said a 2600 or higher will do good if your building a
game pc they have some archive on techtv.com  in the screansaver and
callforhelp,in the screan saver they are builbing a gamepc for under five
houndred so u mite want to check through there archives hope it helped and
have fun jerry the fatboy crider