From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 19:56:07 -0400
Info:

Win XP Pro (Svc. pk 2) X 2 With all updates.

Each of the installations are on separate drives (WD80gig).

Drive C: with my internet, graphics, and office.
Drive D: with gaming and multimedia.

I know the boot files are located on the Root of C:
As such I know from trial and error that if I reformat and re-install XP
on Drive C I lose the ability to boot to Drive D:

Now the question
can I copy the boot files off of C: and temp. put them on D:, then
reformat C:, re-install XP and copy over the original boot files back
onto c: overwriting the new boot files?

Or can I just cut and paste the syntax from the original boot file and
paste into new boot file?

Or is there an easier way to do this?

And did you all understand my jibourish? :)

Thanks

Brad Feuerhelm

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml