From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:55:09 -0500
No, this has become fairly available technology for the do it yourself
enthusiast.  Whereas at one time, you'd have to assemble all the necessary
hardware and rig it together yourself, there are now quite a few
pre-configured kits that make installing something like this not all that
hard for an experienced computer assembler.

For example, www.koolance.com/ is a company that brings water cooling to the
masses.  Personally, I'm still not sold, because of the risk of catastrophic
consequences, if some fitting inside comes lose.  ;-)  I'm more of the
school that just wants a bigger chunk of aluminum or copper, though the
weight of these oversized air-cooled heatsinks comes with obvious risks, as
well.

John