From:
Wayne Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:36:19 -0500
    I want to thank everyone who wrote and told me how to load Linux Redhat
5.1 on my computer. I finally decided to load it all by it's lonesome, to
reduce all the problems I was having. I chose to load everything on the CD.
It went slick. It took over an hour to put everything on the hard drive,
asked a lot of questions and then wanted to reboot. Great I was getting
somewhere. I rebooted and it asked for login, then password. I was the only
one accessing the computer so I didn't set a password in except when it
asked me to type a password during the load, I put my name twice. I tried
that. Didn't work. I tried the generic "Administrator" and "password", exact
case and still nothing. Did I miss something during my setup?

Wayne Harris

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html