From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:32:20 -0400
Zolton,

You have not said what type of printer you are using, so we can not give you
a detailed answer.

However, most printer drivers have an option for a CUSTOM form.  Look for
and select this option, then you will be able to set the length and width
for the form.  It will probably allow you to work with metric measurements
or inches also.

Another option you may be able to use is to create a CUSTOM LABEL within
your wordprocessing program.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====