Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:09:12 -0700
I looked into a similar claim and found that they take the information you
requested from the net, intercept it, compress it, send it to you, and then
software on your end uncompresses the information and displays it for you.
The claim is that this is faster then having the uncompressed information go
directly to you. Since most graphics are already compressed, this procedure
probably only works for text and data files. I've never tried it so I can
not give you any operational feedback.

Tom Mayer