From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:51:25 -0500
Are you using partition magic or some other partition manager? Dual
booting with Linux? If not have you tried pressing F8 when booting and
choosing last good boot? You may have to repair your OS installation or
you may be having a boot disk sector failure.

Harold Bush
Chief Technologist
Vox 845.679.5190
digitalBRANDStm