From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:01:27 -0500
I've started using a Bluetooth mouse. I bought a "MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 V1.0" from Newegg and it works perfectly on my Thinkpad Bluetooth enabled laptop. Far superior to the previous MS USB mouse. Now I would like to use the same model mouse on another computer in the same room. Does anybody know if they will interfere with each other? IOW will one mouse work computer A and the other work computer B? Or will each mouse try to work on both computers? Maybe a better way to ask is will each computer recognize it's associated mouse? Thanks for any input. Bob Lendrim

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com