From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 20:15:15 -0400
I have done this a number of times in the past, but now suddenly, when I go to Computer Management - Disk Management and choose "Change Drive Letters & Paths" I get an empty list that does not populate to allow me to change the letters.  I NEED to do this sometimes and I'm kinda freaking out about how this was disabled.  Any XP users with this problem?

AnnaSummers