From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:11:02 -0400
If you're looking for a digital STILL camera, I have (and recommend) the
Sony Mavica.  The resolution is not as high quality as many other
digitals, but it's good enough for web work.  Best of all, it saves
directly to a floppy disk, which is a real blessing in many situations
and couldn't be easier for obvious reasons.  No cords, etc. to worry
about.  The only hassle with any digital cameras I've seen is the fact
that you must have charged batteries.

I also just bought a Sony digital movie (digital 8) video camera
("Handycam") which is why I'm so interested in getting information on
systems with Video Out capability so I can put stuff on the computer,
jazz it up, and export it back out to the VCR.

Paul Villano
US Army Chaplain Center and School (USACHCS)
"For God and Country!"
PERSONAL QUOTE: Serving the SOULdier