From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:33:21 -0500
Many devices have a limit on what capacity memory cards they can accept.  The mp3 player may not be able to handle 4GB.  Check the manufacturers website for more information, or the instruction manual.  I have an old digital camera that won't take more than 128 mb, and a new one that won't take more than 2 gb.  Be careful about formatting cards.  I suggest that you only format them in the device itself, not in your computer.  You may make the card unusable if the wrong format is performed.
Paul Hachmeyer