Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:42:11 -0500
I finally downloaded Service Pack 2 on my computer yesterday, everything
seems fine until today when I needed to print some pictures.  The pictures
did not print right, they were very dark.  I cleaned the heads and the
nozzles and still didn't help.  I finally called support and they said to
restore my computer back a couple of days and now the printer works perfect.
So my question is do I not put the Service Pack 2 on my computer or is there
something else I should do? The printer worked fine until I did this
download. Thanks for any help you can give me.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml