Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:01:17 -0700
Brenda,
The 1st thing to check is that the hub is good and passing signals. I
suggest to do this get a usb mouse or keyboard and connect it to the hub.
(You have to check the bios for enabled USB support  if that is an option in
your bios setup probably by hitting del when you are given the chance when
1st applying computer power. )
Disconnect any other mouse or keyboard which ever device you are
substituting and see if this USB device works when you boot up into your
Windows program using the hub as the connection point and not your computer
for USB testing.
You say when you plug directly into the USB connector on your MOBO
everything works which indicates that all of your USB drivers are loaded and
working properly.

Barry Clark
MCSE

Barry Clark