Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:43:27 -0500
I tried what you suggested and no luck. It didn't post. I found out that the
hard drive came out of a computer that was hit by lightning. A friend told
me that possibly the drive has a short and that caused the motherboard to go
bad. Does that sound possible? Anyhow I went ahead and ordered another
motherboard and this time i'm going to use a seagate drive I had left over
from another project that I know is good.
Thanks for the help,
Larry Knox