From:
Ralph Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 08:14:47 -0400
I wrote in about this error about 6 or 8 weeks ago. Looking at the Dell error website I found it listed as a video driver error. IT said to download a driver for my Inspiron. I have Inspiron E1705 with media xp. I did a complete  check of my system (5 or 6 hours) and there were no other problems.
A response from David Sherman suggested I get into safe mode, delete the adapter and reboot. I did this.
Now I go to Dell to install a video card and it will only download to my other laptop.  It will not save the file.
I tried to download it to the Inspiron but it says I cannot get on Internet Explorer in Safe MOde.

1. How do I get Internet Explorer on the machine so I can download the Dell driver for it?
2. How do I know which driver to download? It gives a list with a lot of numbers. 25 or more of them.

Thanks, Ralph