From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 21:31:12 -0400
I have recently upgraded a client's ACCPAC Plus program which runs under
DOS. I just switched him from a Netware 2.15 server to WinNT 4.0. There are
four workstations on the network. These share three printers (two on the
server and one on one of the workstation). I was able to capture all
printers from all workstations except for the one workstation with the local
printer. It will not print to any printer in ACCPAC (which is running over
the network). It can print to all the printers from Windows though. Any
ideas?????

Shawn M. Shea MCP

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]