Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 23:03:15 +1000
Make your own mind, mate.
Yes, It is still one of the best value card.  But there is a new issue.  The
hopefully to be soon released Doom3 is going to be the best game made to
date (at least on graphics) and many more games will use its engine (the key
issue).  ATi is still way lack behind nVidia on OpenGL support, and the
current benchmark on Doom3 looks terrible on ATi side.  nVidia still hold
the top position in OpenGL based games.  But I have to admit that if you are
really in Doom3 mod, only the highest performance card (nVidia 5900 ultra)
will fit your bill.  I know I will wait the nVidia FX5900 none ultra card
(o/c it).

I also have to say sorry to Ian.  I seriously regrade my mistake to advise
you a ATi card, and felt terrible after heard your story.

Jun Qian