From:
Lee Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:12:59 -0500
I found my motherboard setup sheet while waiting for answers in the Digest format. Pressing the Del key immediately during power on self test got me to Bios CMOS Setup. Clicked on Bios Feature Setup and saw first second and third
boot devices. But got stuck changing it. The screen showed PU/PD/+/- :Modify
but I couldn't figure how to use the info. Then a lister sent a private email
deailing what I had figured out but adding use the + and - keys to change the
values, then hit F10 and when prompted to 'save changes and exit' choose Y and
the PC will reboot. With that info it went smooth. Thanks to all who posted
helpful info.
Lee Wilson