From:
"A. Ortiz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:47:41 -0700
Hello,

    I would like your suggestions on a good program that would allow me to
copy/clone the entire drive from one system to another using a parallel link
cable.  I need to setup many computers in a lab setting and decided to just
buy a good package with the capability to clone drives with any type of FAT
(16, 32, ...).

    The reason for using the parallel link cable is that the machines are
"locked down" and it is a BIG hassle to unlock each to get access to the
innards...

    In looking around I found "Ghost" might be a good candidate with the
capability for what I want to do.  Do you guys have experience with this?
Can you suggest a better alternative? (my budget allows $100 to $150).

TIA
-Angel

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html