From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:26:24 -0600
 When opening control panel ,and highlighting the floppy drive,then
clicking on file I cannot get the menu to drop down.The edit and veiw
menus work but the file menu does not.I was trying to copy a disk on
my AMD266.I switched the floppy to another machine(a Pentium 100) and
had the same thing happen.I switched floppies and it still happens.
 After clicking on the file menu the floppy drive runs but the menu
will not drop down.The mouse also freezes and the only thing to do is
click on the X and the window will close after a few seconds.
 Any ideas?Is this a Windows95 problem?One machine has Win95a and the
other has b.Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mike Bridges

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html