From:
Bill Robins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:38:00 +0000
I am looking to plug in some additional memory to a couple of 5P's and 6P's.  I have
tried memory from PNY and Kingston.  They both exhibit the same problem, the printer
gives a message that equates to the memory being too fast.  HP's web site says to use
slower memory (70ns or slower).  This memory is the equivalent for HP's part number
and will work in other printer models that use this memory's part number.  HP's great
help statement is to make sure to use the correct memory.  BUT, they don't give a
corrected part number so I can find an equivalent.  If you look at their website they
still reference the same part number that causes the error.

Anyone found a solution?

Bill

                                  -----