Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:40:53 -0500
Yesterday my CD/DVD drive no longer reads the disc in the player. I was erasing some CD-RW cds and everything was working just fine, I put in the next cd and the message comes up with please insert a disc. I tried scanning the disc, ran the defrag, even did a system restore to Saturday, tried troubleshooting and it keeps coming up that everything is working fine. When I put a disc in the drive it blinks a bit and sounds like its trying to spin the disc then just stops.

Dell Inspiron 8600
Intel Pentium M
1.60GHz Processor
512 MB of RAM
Windows XP Home

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Lynn

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml