From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:54:52 -0700
I did a quick search with Google and found that your problem is apparently
connected with the sound card or audio section of your motherboard. If you
have a sound card, remove it before installing XP. If the sound is built-in
on your motherboard, try disabling it through the BIOS setup routine before
you install XP.

If XP installs ok, then you can download the latest audio drivers for your
system and try adding them. Good luck.

Peter