From:
Lynn Kucera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:42:26 -0500
Dear List,

I've been thinking about purchasing a Maxtor One Touch as an additional hard
drive for my computer and I'm wondering if any of you have heard of any
problems or think its Gods gift to the computer world.

Here's what I want to do with it. I'm an IRC fan and I like to share files
with others in the chat room and I'd like to use the Maxtor as the
repository for the files I send and receive. I also turn my tapes and cd's
into MP3's and I'd like to keep the files on the Maxtor for easy access.

I'm running Windows XP Home Edition
Gateway 500S
40 Gig hard drive
256 MB Ram

So, I'm wondering, am I barking up the wrong tree in my thinking here? Any
help.

TIA
Lynn Kucera

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: