From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:41:58 -0300
I just checked my CD, there are no compressed files there, so the file you
are looking for doesn't exist.  I fear you have a registry corruption (the
file referenced belongs to another application).  If you have XP or Windows
ME, you can try to go back to a time before the corruption occured if you
are lucky to remember and the bachup exists.  If you have no backup or you
have Win 98 (only backups for 5 consecutive days) you might have to delete
the references to the device in the registry (back it up first!) and maybe
do an in-place reinstallation of your OS (repair option).  One more thing to
try, plug  your USB cable into one of the other USB ports on your computer
and try to install it from there.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil