Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:10:26 -0600
Hello Mike,

No force required. The retainer should rotate away from the slot, very
similar to the retainers holding the RAM in place. Gently apply a slight
downward pressure to the card while at the same time, pushing the top of the
retainer away from the slot. Some even look like a lever. When replacing or
installing a card the retainer should snap back into place. If it doesn't
fully close, again apply pressure gently to the card while pressing inward
(towards the card) on the retainer.

Sven Swanson, Sr.