From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 06:01:44 -0600
They are pretty good monitors, for the price. Not top end though. I have a
15" model that I have been using for about 2 years now, and has been working
flawlessly. I was selling them for a couple of years as an entry level
monitor, because of price, and never had any problems. And they do have a 3
year manufacturers Warranty. They also have a Web Site at
http://www.techmedia.net

Steve Wolfe....