From:
Brian Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:37:36 -0500
Listers,

I have an Iomega 650 cd burner that is giving me fits,... it locks up when
it gets to about %7 of the writing of the table of contents and then crashes
hard enough to cause me to have to reset to get out of it. I have been using
it for a year or so with no problems at all...until now. I've uninstalled
and reinstalled all pertinent software, (adeptec easy cd creator 4.0 and
music match), but it hasn't changed a thing. It doesn't matter if I try in
test mode, writing mode or test and writing mode, it freezes and leaves me
with coasters! I have gone back and tried to think of anything that might
have been changed, and I can't come up with a thing.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Brian in Indy

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com