Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:04:24 EDT
This response makes absolutely no sense. The SMART feature is trying to tell
you that the hard drive has problems, and you're recommending ignoring and
even disabling it. If the Oil light came on in your car, would you ignore/disable
that as well? Both are informing you of problems, ignoring either will only
lead to bigger problems down the road.

In a message dated 4/13/2004 9:24:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,