From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:19:11 -0500
Ryo,

That was my point.  With the cable modem, you are stuck with exactly one service
provider, like them or not.  With a standard modem, you can change to a different
ISP anytime you want.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====

                                  -----