From:
"Lewis M. Russakov" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:01:48 -0700
Larry and Richard,

Used F10 to go into BIO's but could not find anything relating to my USB
port to enable or disable.

I did install the software before installing the hardware andthe scanner
was powered up.

Compaq answered me and said to remove all references to the USB port in
Device Mgr in Safe Mode and then reboot.

I did that and it reinstalled the USB ports, but it still didn't work.
Tried both USB ports with the same result.

Need to find a way to check to see if the USB port is in fact working.

Lew