From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:12:47 -0400
Roxanne,

The best prices that I have seen for such kits have been at the computer
shows but they are widely available in ALL of the computer resource
magazines...if you don't get the usual entirely helpful resources from
another member I will look at the name on an old package that I had
purchased that was quite good for a very reasonable price....I am not at
home as I write this note and have no recollection of the name of the
company but I DO know that prices vary considerably and most of the packages
are too expensive to warrant doing it yourself.....need a good source for
the ink cheap!!
refilling is the easy part (if not messy).....it is amazing how concentrated
these inks are....tell your friend to be SURE to wear plastic gloves unless
he/she is OK with waiting until the normal process of dermal shedding
reaches the the layers to which the ink has penetrated...you will NOT get it
out any other way that I know of.

Best,
Bob
Chapel