From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 17:16:44 -0600
At 07:25 PM 08/26/2000, you wrote:
>I have a genius serial mouse, when my computer is on standby, and i hit a key to come
>back on, the mouse cursor freezes.  I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it ,
>still the same thing, can anybode help?  Thanks

If you are using the driver provided with the mouse, trying using the
Microsoft standard serial mouse driver in Windows.

If you are already using the Windows driver, then try downloading the
mouse driver from Genius and installing it.  http://www.genius-kye.com/

   Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions