From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:24:47 -0600
I am running a AMD K6 266 on a Octec motherboard with 64 megs of simms
and Win95.I have been having trouble with a SN2000 ntwork card.Last
night I figured out that my HP digital camera is sharing irq3 with my
mouse and the network card is also using this irq.I changed the irq for
the nework card to 9(which was unused)in device manager and upon
rebooting my mouse does not work.It seems I have lost my mouse drivers.
The system boots fine.When it asks for my Windows password the mouse
works but after the system fully loads the Logitech First Mouse freezes.
 How can I work on this and fix it with no mouse.Any help is greatly
appreciated.By the way the network card still will not work either.
Mike Bridges

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com