From:
garry bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:42:15 +0000
hi,
   after upgrading his pc with a riva 32mb m64 pci graphics card my brother
in laws pc wont run dvd`s.
his system originally had a trident blade onboard graphics card which he
removed from device manager and also removed the drivers from add and remove
programs.should he have disabled the onboard graphics in the bios as well as
it was detected on restart.the device manager now shows both cards although
only the riva has drivers and software installed for it and is working
fine.could the software or drivers for the dvd drive have been combined with
the drivers for the onboard graphics card and were removed.the dvd drive
installs cd software properly so the drive is working ok.
system spec is:
k6-2 475mhz compaq pressario
256mb pc133 ram
10gb h\d