From:
Richard Belanger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:23:58 +1100
Hi everyone

Windows Explorer by default sorts all directory contents by name.  You can change this to sorting by
extension, date, etc., in ascending or descending order.  This is very nice, but I want them to be not
sorted at all.  Just displayed in the same order as they were written to the disk.  I have tried everything
and it seems Windows insists on sorting them no matter what you do.  Anybody know a way around
this?  I've had to resort to using command-line utilities in a "DOS" box, because the files are then not
sorted unless you want them to be.  This seems like a small thing, but it can be really, really irritating.

Thanks,
bernie

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml