From:
"Gichigo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:28:55 +0300
Sorry for the scanty info. I have both ME and XP. I've stopped using ME due
to frequent hanging and comming up with the blue screen. I formatted the
partition and re-installed ME but continued having the problem. I am yet to
get a solution for that problem. I wish I knew what makes the PC hang. It
was then that I decidedv to be using XP. It has also hang once or twice but
this is the first major problem I have. On anti-virus, I have AVG. Let me
point out that I'm not online and therefore unable to execute the HOUSECALL
option. I'll try to get the latest AVG update and check for viruses.
Once again, thanx