From:
John Gatling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:56:13 +0530
Hi ,
I have a us robotics winmodem 33.6 which was working okay with windows 98 ,
however when I tried to reload it I found that though windows detcted the modem it
would not load the drivers from the floppy supplied with the modem . I tried
removing all the old registry settings as instructed on the US robotics website to
no avail. The system I use is a486 DX100 with !6megs of Ram. Any Help.
Thanks
Joe