Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:47:50 +1000
Hi Russell,

At the company I work for, we have a top of the line cooling fan (it's not
big master size, but very cool, I mean really cool), the heatsink has a
special white part which is function like a tiny refrigerator, leave the fan
running a while (without attached CPU), you can make "a cup of ice tea with
it". I think this is the future of cooling solution. Any way, full tower
case (with lot of space), never plug any card next to each other, never
place two harddisk close together, extra case fan and harddisk fan is
required to today's hot shot, I also think someone need to desing a special
fan to cool down CD/CDR/CDRW/DVD drive (especialy CDR/RW).

Jun Qian