From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:53:19 -0500
I ran a PS2 MS mouse and a serial port Cirque Glidepoint touchpad on Win 98 and 98 SE for a couple of years. I still do it on my laptop with Win 98SE, and run a standard mouse (for my wife) on PS 2 with a USB mouse on Win Me.

In order to run the two in Win 98/98SE, I had to uninstall the mouse drivers from MS, and install Cirque's drivers.  Their drivers ran both units.  It was never a  problem.