From:
David Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 16:20:05 -0400
Dell machines have a 6 digit ID number, If you go to support.dell.com and
you put in that number, you can find the driver for your machine. Also when
you put, press F8 and go into safe mode with networking to download the
drive. Your machine should boot into normal mode which is 640x480 to install
the driver.