From:
Ehsan Sh*** <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:42:04 +0430
Dear All,
     I turn my computer on and wait till the windows is getting started but as soon as it tries to show my desktop it does nothing but showing a complete black screen with the active mouse pointer at the center of darkness.In such a case my windows doesn't start anything and I am forced to embark on restarting my computer and after reloading I have to use safe mode just to get back to my own Windows.
     I wonder if you could tell me what wrong is with my computer and what action should be traken in order not to have this problem anymore.I do not have the same problem with another computer or even with another operating system.I mean this problem is speciallized for Windows 98 SE.

     Thanks in anticipation for any help
Be Well,
Ehsan Shams

                     support at our newest website: