From:
Mihai Ionescu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:04:03 +0200
'Neatza! Peter Young

 PY> I have set up RAS in the Network control panel, and also the
 PY> number to dial.
 PY> I get the error message below even after changing and removing the
 PY> Ports. I have tried the Dial out only and Dial out and receive settings,
 PY> but no change.
 PY> "Opening port......
 PY> Error 633:  The port is already in use or is not configured for  Remote
 PY> Access dial out"
 PY> Hope you can help.

Follow the below steps:
1. goto Network properties/Services - Remote Access Service/properties
2. remove the old setings
3. click Add... button to add the adaptor again
4. click configure to set up the adapter properties
5. set Dial-out and receive calls or Dial-out only.

The implicit value of this prop is Receive calls only.
This should work.

 Bye,
 Mihai

---Lighioana Drept in poarta, De-o nimeresti O mierlesti...---

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html