From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 22:47:56 PDT
I did my own search and found that MCKRNL32.dll was from Mcafee but I
uninstalled the application over a month ago using Mcafee's own uninstaller.
I then installed Norton 2000. This problem just recently surfaced. I
searched MSCONFIG and the Registry for entries but could find nothing. I
have run Norton Utilities Cleanup, defragged, scandisced, etc., but the
error message continues to pop up while Windows loads. It doesn't seem to be
doing any harm but it is an annoyance.
                 Doyle