From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:15:32 -0800
PCBuild Members

A few days ago, I posted a message asking for suggestions on installing a
modem on a 386 w/2MB RAM and running Win 3.1.  I tried to install a maxtech
33.6 and I couldn't find a control Panel!  My friend doesn't have the
disks because it was a gift.  How can I install this modem?  Don't I need
to get into control panel to set the IRQ and I/O address?  Is there a
way of using the Terminal program in Win 3.1?  Help me!

Thanks,
Michi Imamura