From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:33:28 -0500
Sue

This link will get you to the appropriate 3-com page for an analog
modem/router/switch device which I use for clients with dial-up.
http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase
&sku=3C888-US

This works well and will solve all your issues. If you don't want to make
this investment then I suggest a 10Mbs hub or switch (you should be able to
find a used one for free or next to nothing) or a new 10/100 switch (Linksys
5 port, CNet, DLink etc. for cheap). These will make networking easier. If
you can afford it the Office Connect 56K from 3-com is a great product.

Harold Bush
Chief Technologist
digitalBRANDST