From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:11:54 -0500
You may have a speed mismatch.  Many machines do not handle 60ns with 70ns
with 80ns SIMM timings.  Check CMOS to see if you can force slower RAM/SIMM
timing.  Also, check motherboard manual...certain SIMM sizes may not be
supported or may need to be arranged in the banks a certain way.

Thanks,
Martin Kurr
QUALITY ENGINEER
FBG GLADSTONE