From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:16:29 -0700
I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, but I have
encountered some "beat frequency" problems related to refresh rate. On a
couple of systems, I found that 72Hz refresh produced a more stable
image than did 75Hz. There is apparently an interaction between some
frequencies used inside the monitor that produce some jitter when run at
75Hz (or possibly other frequencies on different monitors). Try changing
the refresh rate to see if it improves and stabilizes your display.

Peter

Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh